You can unlock your iPhone for use with different carriers. Unlocking means that you can use your phone with a different carrier. This is also sometimes referred to as a SIM-Free or contract-free phone.
1) Place the order with your IMEI#. Our order page will tell you where to get IMEI#. IMEI# is the only thing we need from you.
2) We will process your order according to the time frame mentioned on our site.
3) You will get a confirmation email once the phone is ready to be unlocked.
4) Once you get the confirmation from us, Please follow the instructions below. Very EASY!
Please follow these instructions carefully.
- Install latest version of iTunes, if you don't have already
- Make sure the phone is updated to the latest official version from iTunes
- Connect phone to iTunes with SIM card other than your original carrier
(For example – If you have a Rogers phone that you are trying to unlock, insert a sim card other than Rogers. You may insert Fido, Bell, Virgin, Telus or Koodo or any other sim. SIM does not have to be activated.)
- Wait until iTunes detects phone completely
- Now disconnect phone and reconnect after 10 seconds
- Your phone is Unlocked
NOTE: This is the only "lifetime" unlock solution for Apple iPhone as the IMEI is registered as "Unlocked" in Apple Database. Your phone will always be unlocked even after each new update of your phone firmware!